the wanderer returns.
Fear not; Gareth has returned to the blogging fray. No posts in a week must've meant I (select appropriate) :-
- Had an extremely busy week with coursework and work.
- Was preoccupied having the time of my life.
- Was drunk for a whole week.
- Was mind-numbingly bored to the point of tears it wasn't worth posting about.
Bingo. It was option 4; you win the grand prize of, nothing.
So I spent this week doing pretty much nothing, I did however watch 3 fucking amazing films:-
Team America : World Police, Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Team America : World Police was class. I haven't enjoyed a comedy film so much like that in ages. The songs were just the best ("America, fuck yeah! Coming to save the motherfucking day yeah!") and there were so many funny bits it'd take ages to recount them all. Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad Durka Durka!
Garden State was pretty damn great too. Natalie Portman was brilliant in it, as was the main actor, Scrubs Man. I loved the scene where Sam (Natalie Portman's character) does a random dance to try and ease a difficult situation; it was quality. Oh and the soundtrack kicks my ass!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was equally as good as the two previously mentioned films. I've wanted to watch this for ages and am really glad I have now. It was a little confusing to start with but once it got going it was great. I didn't think Jim Carey would be able to do films other than comedies but he was fucking brilliant in this (not a comedy).
If you haven't seen any of those films, not much of that will make much sense, so go and see 'em you fools! Films I shall be watching soon will be Clerks (wanted to see this for ages!) and Harold & Kumar Go To The White Castle.
Aren't films great?
chro.


2 Comments:
At 5:10 PM,
... said…
Films are fucking great!
I just saw Garden State too...mighty good. I've been meaning to Eternal Sunshine and Team America...they're on my list.
OMG CLERKS IS JUST ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING MOVIES EVER! Soooo funny. All of Kevin Smith's stuff kicks ass (except for Jersey Girl, apparently, which I heard was kinda sucky)
Happy watching!
At 2:18 AM,
Maddie said…
omg, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is one of my alltime faves, that movie is soooooo freakin awesome! wow...i feel like watching it now...
Post a Comment
<< Home